When things start looking tough, I really need to look back at all I've been blessed with :). For example, I've been very emotional lately about my 27th birthday coming up. I know that 27 is a small number to some people, but to me, for some reason it's been getting to me. I expected to have at least one kid by now! I haven't purposely been thinking about it, it has just happened. You know how sometimes you just crave Coldstone cheesecake flavored ice cream with fresh raspberries??? Oh... that's just me? Well, insert your own craving in there :D. Anyway, you just keep thinking about it and thinking about it and it nearly drives you crazy until you get it, right? Well, that's what has happened to me. Except it hasn't been food... it's been "baby". I talked to Jason about it and we decided that we really need to start saving up some money and paying off debt so that we can move forward with a family. One thing he mentioned during our conversation was our blessings. He brought up a few things, so I decided to list a few :).
Blessings in 2009:
-bought/moved into a house
-got a dog... and a money-flushing Great Dane at that :)
-bought a car (my Ford Explorer)
-started my new business (Mary Kay, yay!)
-bought all sorts of items for the house - bed, window coverings, etc.
-involvement in the youth ministry at church
-my family visited us in August and we had a great time!
-I'm the new "baby shower coordinator" for our church
-Jason has done a lot of things to his car and he gets to drive on the Road Atlanta track this weekend :)
-celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary
There are lots more blessings to add to this list, but when I look at that, I really feel content with what we have..... at least for now :). What are some things that you've been blessed with this year? Leave me a comment and let me know :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment