Everyday Minerals - definitely check this website out if you're into mineral makeup. I've tried a few drugstore brands, but for some reason the powders always irritated my skin. I think it might be the talc or something. This company makes their products as natural as possible, which is great, because it doesn't irritate my skin. And if you're into environmental crap, they're involved there too ;). Also, check out their
free sample kit - you can use these to find face/concealer/blush colors that work with your skin tone before ordering the full-size version... and you only have to pay shipping, which is like $3.00 :). I had to order 2 kits before finding the right color for my skin, but that's ok because I didn't have to spend a ton of money. Also, they offer sample sizes of eyeshadows (that will last forever) for $2.50 each and samples of blush for $2.50. I recommend the Snuggle blush and Baby Bath eyeshadow... flattering on everyone :).
Taylor Swift,
"Love Story"EnchantedEtsy - and here are a few specific pages:
Olive Studio - I grew up with this girl in John Day... most of the pictures are from Oregon! I love the one of the huckleberry pancake!
Population One - I think these tote bags are great... I want to get one of the "Mini Traveler" bags, which is like a regular-sized purse.
The Laughing House - they sell really cute Bible covers, clutch bags, and wallet-type things.
Bayan Hippo - I think this is my favorite one... I want so many of these bags! They're handmade and you can customize them :).
MAC Cosmetics - Circa Plum Pigment... isn't it pretty?

My family - see, my nephews are angelic!

Cherry Blossoms... one of my favorite things in the South

My sweet "little" puppy, Magnum... now almost 70 lbs!

And last, but definitely not least... my sweet husband :)

What are some of your favorite things?
4 comments:
I too love your family! I'm so excited they get to come visit! And how did you get the boys to look so angelic!?? I need that for my pictures..hehehe...and Magnum is 70lbs!! That's insane!! He's going to be able to reach whatever he wants..from whereever he wants!! so exciting!! Love ya!
Brit
Bright sun, I guess! Ethan had the pic on his myspace page and I stole it :D. Yep, Magnum is growing fast! But he's been sick this weekend, so I'm taking him to the vet today. Poor Mags :(. He's been getting in trouble because he can get into the garbage can now. Ugh, it's one thing after another! The only thing saving him is that he's so stinkin' cute :).
Could it be something he's eaten!! out of the garbage...and/or a shoe, banister, window, etc..heheh dont worry..Flash did the same thing!
Wow! Magnum is getting huge! Soon he will make my dog seem like lapdog in comparision!
Mark
Post a Comment