"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, July 17, 2009

Exhaustion!

I've been gone a week! What have I been up to, you ask? Well... some might say I've been filling my little pea-brain with conservative drivel, but I say I've been educating myself. For example:

It's 20 minutes long, but well worth it!


Also,...
Cockroaches in the Hospital on your Chest


And this is interesting:
Obama Wants to Buck Us Up

I've also been cleaning the house:

Magnum decided to play with my potted plant in the house.

What else, what else... my family has official travel plans to visit Jason, Magnum, and I in Georgia, yay! Only about 3.5 weeks until they get here :D.

Jason and I got our iphones, so I've been on there a lot... and I have texting now, so send me some!

I also came across a website (no pun intended... read on) called www.stumbleupon.com that's really fun and great for wasting time! You sign up for it and click on all the topics that interest you (gardening, cooking, entertainment, politics, beauty, etc.) and then click on a button on the website (or on a toolbar you can download for your browser) that says "Stumble!" and it will give you a random website that falls into one of your categories. I've found lots of great websites to use for teaching Sunday School (Biblemap.org, onlineparallelbible.com, etc.) along with lots of other sites that I never would've seen before. I wouldn't recommend using this during work (like me) or else you could end up wasting a lot of time and your finger might get tired of clicking "Stumble!" Consider this a warning and proceed with caution :D.

Welp, I guess that's about it for now. Hope you're all doing well and have a great weekend!

Oh, and please leave me comments... or send me text messages... or at least one :D.

No comments: