haha.. wish! I am on a demanding plunge ahead not stopping, must keep trying to loose about twenty more pounds by September 21st...my goal this summer to be a size 14...Pray for me "K"...and enjoy that free day for me...sigh..I am an addict, there I said it..SUGAR..SUGAR go AWAY and never COME back!...
I'm 32, from Eastern Oregon, moved to Georgia for a boy, got married, bought a house, have a very special son who is 4 years old and a sassy 18 month old daughter :).
Re: Blog Sales - I have sold over 100 items (Facebook & blog sales) and swapped over 200 items (makeupalley - all positive transactions).
4 comments:
Celebrate good times...COME ON!!! We are celebrating...heheh..this could also be renamed as "What Heaven will be like day!"...ohhh...I can't wait!
Brit
I've been celebrating that holiday every day...
Mark
Haha, I know, me too! Now that I know it's an actual holiday, though, I don't feel quite as bad about it :D. Maybe that's a bad thing... hmmm....
haha.. wish! I am on a demanding plunge ahead not stopping, must keep trying to loose about twenty more pounds by September 21st...my goal this summer to be a size 14...Pray for me "K"...and enjoy that free day for me...sigh..I am an addict, there I said it..SUGAR..SUGAR go AWAY and never COME back!...
Post a Comment