Wow, I knew I didn't like Roseanne Barr for a reason... I'm almost speechless after reading this article and looking at the pictures... this is just... (fill in the blank?).
Roseanne Barr Dresses as Hitler.....
Here is the actual article in Heeb Magazine
Here are more photos
This is just absolutely disgusting! What a vile woman... I kind-of feel sorry for her...
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I just read the article and looked at the photos.
I approached them with an open mind too. The Maus books (graphic novels written by a Holocaust survivor) did have some funny moments. But the humor in Maus had a purpose, it served the context of the writings very well.
So I kept this in mind as I wondered why Rosanne Barr would take photos like this. Was she making a social commentary? Why is she doing this?
Sadly, it appears that she's doing this just for publicity. It's a sad and cheap stunt designed to get her name in the press again. I don't understand it. Is this need to be in the spotlight so powerfull that she stoops to this?
Mark (RC)
Post a Comment