"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Saturn Vue
I'm thinking about buying this Saturn Vue. What do you think?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Honey! I think Saturns are GREAT cars that get Excellent gas mileage! I might would try for an 08 model just because they are the new body styles that will be here until aleast 2012! Or so I've heard! But it is a nice looking car!!
I really liked the Vue when I test-drove it a couple weeks ago. That one has dropped by $2,000 since then... the price at the time was $14,599 or something like that. We played hardball and ended up leaving because they wouldn't give us the price we wanted. Now it's cheaper, so we'll probably go back and negotiate again this weekend :D. I'd love to get an '08, but we're going to pay cash and anything newer than an '06 will be out of our price range :P.
Anywho, we're planning on buying my car (whatever it may be) this weekend, so please pray for us! :D
I'm 32, from Eastern Oregon, moved to Georgia for a boy, got married, bought a house, have a very special son who is 4 years old and a sassy 18 month old daughter :).
Re: Blog Sales - I have sold over 100 items (Facebook & blog sales) and swapped over 200 items (makeupalley - all positive transactions).
4 comments:
Hey Honey! I think Saturns are GREAT cars that get Excellent gas mileage! I might would try for an 08 model just because they are the new body styles that will be here until aleast 2012! Or so I've heard! But it is a nice looking car!!
LOVE YA - Brit
I really liked the Vue when I test-drove it a couple weeks ago. That one has dropped by $2,000 since then... the price at the time was $14,599 or something like that. We played hardball and ended up leaving because they wouldn't give us the price we wanted. Now it's cheaper, so we'll probably go back and negotiate again this weekend :D. I'd love to get an '08, but we're going to pay cash and anything newer than an '06 will be out of our price range :P.
Anywho, we're planning on buying my car (whatever it may be) this weekend, so please pray for us! :D
Nice..what color? when....
The car in the link is the exact one we're looking at... so... silver :). We're going back this weekend to buy. Exciting!
Post a Comment