"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
More Hair Inspiration
Here are a few more pictures that I'm considering for my haircut. What do you think?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love love love...Heidi Klums and Nicole Richies hair! I might would do that style..but keep it a little longer...just so you can pull it up if you want! Also, I don't like Anne H. because she is a die hard libral...hehehe...thought you would like that..
Haha, yeah, I hesitated with the Anne Hathaway picture, just because of that ;). I think that as long as my hair is below my chin, I should be able to pull it back... it'll be a tiny little nubbin' of a ponytail, though!
I'm 32, from Eastern Oregon, moved to Georgia for a boy, got married, bought a house, have a very special son who is 4 years old and a sassy 18 month old daughter :).
Re: Blog Sales - I have sold over 100 items (Facebook & blog sales) and swapped over 200 items (makeupalley - all positive transactions).
3 comments:
Love love love...Heidi Klums and Nicole Richies hair! I might would do that style..but keep it a little longer...just so you can pull it up if you want! Also, I don't like Anne H. because she is a die hard libral...hehehe...thought you would like that..
Brit
Haha, yeah, I hesitated with the Anne Hathaway picture, just because of that ;). I think that as long as my hair is below my chin, I should be able to pull it back... it'll be a tiny little nubbin' of a ponytail, though!
I love annes and the second one...You will be beautiful in any of them however sweetie!
Post a Comment