"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Contest/Giveaway!!!
Just wanted to let my readers know that I'm having a contest/giveaway over at my other blog, http://cookingwithlex.blogspot.com/. Check it out and enter!
Have fun! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
111 Racetrack Drive Cochran GA 31014!! My favorite dessert is CHESSCAKE! Have you ever made it! It makes me soooo very happy! ohh..I hope I win this contest!!
I'm 32, from Eastern Oregon, moved to Georgia for a boy, got married, bought a house, have a very special son who is 4 years old and a sassy 18 month old daughter :).
Re: Blog Sales - I have sold over 100 items (Facebook & blog sales) and swapped over 200 items (makeupalley - all positive transactions).
1 comment:
111 Racetrack Drive Cochran GA 31014!!
My favorite dessert is CHESSCAKE! Have you ever made it! It makes me soooo very happy! ohh..I hope I win this contest!!
LOVE YOU!
Brit
Post a Comment