I just read this article and couldn't leave it alone. This just makes me mad:
Obama urges 'open minds' on abortion
For him to bring this up during a graduation speech is pretty bad, in my opinion. Yes, I know there was a big controversy about this topic at Notre Dame before his arrival, but why go into it at all? It doesn't have anything to do with graduation. It just stirs up more animosity. Not everyone has to believe what you do, Mr. Obama. And as a "Christian", you should know that the Bible speaks very clearly about the value of life. Ugh.
I have to ask. Did he use a teleprompter for his speech or could he memorize it like a good public speaker? Hrm...
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It is all to sad huh!...I cries with you! Shi~
Post a Comment