Anyway, the car we ended up buying is a 2005 Eddie Bauer edition Ford Explorer. Jason and I will only buy American vehicles (no Asian brands) for many reasons, so when we couldn't find a GM vehicle at that dealership that really stood out, we test drove an Exploder (oops... Explorer) and it was really nice! We both kinda fell in love with it :). It has leather, a sunroof, 6-disc changer, seating for 8, and the 3rd row seats fold down so that Magnum can fit in the back :). I love the feeling of sitting higher than the cars around me... makes me feel safer and a little more bully-ish at the same time :D. Jason keeps laughing at me because I've been telling all the cars around us to get out of my way or I'll run 'em over. I know Explorers aren't THAT intimidating, but oh well. It's fun :).
I never thought I would buy a Ford, but honestly, this is one of the nicest Fords I've ever been in or driven. It's fully loaded with everything I want and has plenty of room for the dog and future family :). My family has disowned me, because they're a big Chevy family, but hopefully they'll like it when they get a chance to ride in it.
Ok, without further ado, here are some pictures of the new ride:



2 comments:
Wow love it! I loved the one Joe and I had, do you remember it? but Joe hated it with a passion...I think it kinda reminded him os a van...ya know not tough enough..aarf...need jeep! hahaha enjoy drive safe..hugs oxoxoxo
Love it Love it Love it!! I've really enjoyed my explorer! and about sitting up higher...While I'm driving I say, "I'm the King of the Castle!" hehehe It does make me feel better than everyone else...and safer (yeah)! heheh..I love the color and the seats! they look super sharp! Congrats my friend! You SOOOOO deserve it!
Post a Comment