Ok, it's now time for me to come clean and apologize to my readers. The picture below was my April Fools prank. Thank you for all your kind words and support, though! I really don't want this to end up being like "the [girl] who cried wolf" so that when I actually am pregnant, people won't believe me, but I had to do it to prank the people who ask me if I'm pregnant (and encourage me in that area) all the time ;). You know who you are!!! Anyway, I sincerely apologize, because I'm not really pregnant and I know that announcements like that are few and far between, but... I didn't write anything! I didn't claim anything! I just posted a picture! You people making crazy assumptions ;) Ok, that's not a good excuse, but still :). Ok, I'm done now. I'm sorry! I love you all! I expect all of you to get back at me eventually... and I'm looking forward to the pranks ;).
Again, I love you! Don't hate me! I promise I won't do anything like this ever again unless I'm 100% honest-to-goodness scout's honor pregnant! :) You have my word as a Kowing-Snooks :D.



5 comments:
OMIGOSH!!! Congratulations!
Life as you know it will never be the same! Have fun!
OOOHHH MY!!! YOU BETTER CALL ME!! ASAP!
Love ya - Brit!!
I am a "Great Auntie" Yippy *****
Congrats Jason and Lex,
When, How give more details!
What did your mom and dad say?
and Shanna and adama and ethanand and....well you get the picture!
I wish you heaps of blessings and no MORNING sickness!
oh ya go run out and buy the book
"I'll Love You Forever" ! Hugs
Great Auntie Shi~
Ha Ha I* knew it! Funny! My boss pulled me into her office today and told me that my trainee had quit because he said he was not getting good training and he was fed up! It took me 10 sec to tell her good try...April Fools!
You stinker!
I kinda thought the whole posting it on April Fools thing was interesting!
And, getting to know you simply through your blog...I figured you'd never be able to say it without words! You'll be too excited when it really happens.
GET A PUPPY TRAINED AND GROWN before you have a baby! You'll go crazy doing both at once! :)
Post a Comment