"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hair

I'm still planning on donating my hair to Locks of Love when I reach my weight loss goal, so now I'm moving on to the hairstyle I'll be left with. I'm thinking about a long bob... what do you think? I found a couple of pictures to use as examples.

I think this is my favorite as far as overall style. I like the blonde highlights and the sideswept bangs (because I plan on keeping my bangs).


This is also a good simple style, but again, I'd have bangs, so that would be a minor modification.


What do you think? Which one do you like best? Can you find a better style for me? I don't want anything *too* short, because short hairstyles emphasize my already-chubby cheeks ;).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Nicoles in this picture..but I think you should die it a serious color!! Like firery Red!! ohhh..I want to do that soooo bad!! I think we would look awesome with red hair because we both have good eyes...and the pale skin!!! hehehe

LOVE YOU!! Brit

Anonymous said...

I think you would look darling in them, I do like the bangs one better tho'! hugs