"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Politics!

It's been a while since I've touched on any politics. Probably because I've been so frustrated with the way things have progressed over the past 4 months or so. Instead of me venting or using my own words to express anything, I'd just like to direct you to a few articles I read this morning from bighollywood.breitbart.com. If you haven't seen that website before, I suggest you add it to your favorites (if you're a conservative, that is), because the articles are excellent and they cover a wide variety of topics. Anyway, I hope you can read at least a couple of them... they contain some very interesting information.

All the wrong moves

California to ban TV: But not for good reason (like there's nothing decent to watch)

One Billion Turn Out Lights to Highlight Threat from Climate Change. When Lights Return, One Million Infidels Found Killed by Terrorists


Movies With No Sex, Foul Language and Nudity Win At Box Office

No comments: