"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Great Dane Puppy!

I called a few people today about their dog ads in the newspaper and I think Jason and I will be going to see one on Saturday morning, wahoo! I'm so excited :D. It's a Great Dane that's 14 weeks old and it's fawn coloring with a black face. I found a few pictures and a video for you to get the main idea:







The man I talked to said that the mom is about 160 lbs. and the dad is 195!!! Holy cow! It's as big as Jason! Anywho, please be praying for this to be our dog! I've been wanting a puppy for so long and I'm really excited about seeing it :). I'll take pictures and let you know what happens :).

3 comments:

SR said...

I totally want one too! He's cute!

Anonymous said...

hey Lex so nice! But do check and see if they are slobber-ers????

you may not like them if they are...I am not trying to ruin your hope, just wanna make sure you know if they are, cause it can be gross!...

Hope is is the one! I will be praying for you !!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! and this is going to be a BIG dog! Just be careful because I think Flash is too big for our house sometimes! and this dog could be 195lbs!!! HOLY COW!!...literally...

Brit