Sorry to disappoint everyone who was hopeful for a positive pregnancy test, but I'm still "negative" :). I don't know why I was feeling so bad yesterday... hopefully it was just a bug. I'm feeling much better today, though, so thank you for the sweet comments :).
Things are starting to look up this week! To start with, I'm feeling much better (as I already said). Second, Jason was planning on being stuck in Ohio until Friday, but he finished his work up there super fast and is driving home right now!!! Please pray for safety for him... he's an excellent driver, but prayer never hurts :). Umm... oh, his headers for his car were delivered to the house last night. He ordered those for his big birthday present (about a month ago) and has been waiting for them to be custom made. I called him last night and he sounded like a little kid. He said, "DON'T OPEN THEM!!!... I wanna be the first one to see them" (yes, I rolled my eyes) :). He's cute, though.
For those of you who were praying for my brother's shoulder surgery, I'm happy to report that things went well and he's at home (skipping school) for the rest of the week to recover. He wrote me notes on facebook, so I'm assuming he feels ok ;). I was praying that he wouldn't be really sick when he came out of anesthesia (I was after my knee surgery... it was awful) and he wasn't really sick at all! God is good :). He does care about the little things! :)
I went to Kohl's yesterday to try to find that cute jacket (see my post from a few days ago), but they didn't have it :(. I walked through the clothes about 4 times before giving up. However... I stopped by the New York and Company near my house and found a jacket that was 30% off... and some dress pants on clearance for $7.99!!! Can't beat that :). Afterward, I swung by DSW (shoe heaven on earth) and found a really cute pair of black pumps. I'll try to find a picture....
Ok, I tried to look up a picture, but I got distracted by work (how annoying, right? ;)) and now it's time for me to head home. Have a great night and I'll be back again soon :).
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey great deals for clothing! I am proud of you! I am glad you are feeling better tho and that this week is looking better...Yes our God cares for all aspects of our life, we are so blessed huh! hugs and enjoy that hubby hugs when he returns...or at least drag him away from the headers if you can!
Post a Comment