Favorite Blog Design website:
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com - this site is awesome! I kept trying to figure out how to make my own layouts/headers and where to find some for free and this website has it all! It tells you how to create your own in photoshop, how to upload them to your blog and it also has free layouts for you to choose from :). Of course, they also have things on the website that you can buy, but I'd rather make my own than pay someone else to do the work for me. Check it out and let me know what you think! The "secrets" link is my favorite part of the site :).
Favorite Songs:
A few of my favorite songs from last year are:
"Your Love" by The Outfield
"Claire de Lune" by Debussy
"Bella's Lullaby" by... cantrememberhisname... oops!
the new album by "Course of Nature" - they're all great songs!
Favorite Seasoning combination:
Lime Pepper with minced garlic. Try using this with fresh asparagus - put some EVOO and butter in a pan with minced garlic. Turn the heat up to medium/high and let it warm up a little bit. When you hear the garlic start to "sssss" a little bit, add the asparagus and use tongs to move them around a little bit to get covered by all the yummy unhealthiness :D. Once they all have a little bit of oil/butter on them, sprinkle the whole bunch with lime pepper. Cook them until they turn a nice pretty green color and then sprinkle with a little bit of salt and viola! The perfect asparagus :). This is my favorite way to eat it and I haven't tried a way that beats it yet :). Let me know if you try it!
Favorite Lotions:
'Supermodel' shimmering body lotion from Victoria's Secret. This lotion is awesome... mostly because it has sparkles and it smells soooo good! I don't know if I like the lotion itself... it doesn't seem to do much moisturizing or anything, but I wear it because of the shimmers and smell :D.
'Irresistable Apple' body cream from Bath & Body Works - Jason picked this out for me after smelling about 20 different scents (bless his heart). It feels and smells really good! I think I got it on sale for $5 too, which really can't be beat! :DFavorite Lip Gloss:
'Ronald & Cindy' dual gloss by Tarte - bought in Sephora. The saleswoman said this gloss looks good on everyone and I believe her! One side is a pretty pink/mauve color and the other side is sparkly pink gloss. It feels really good on my lips, isn't too sticky, and looks really good. The only bad part is that I think I bought it for $20... don't tell Jason! ;)Favorite Clothing Store:
Ann Taylor Loft! Still a little expensive for me (I'm cheap...er...frugal), but their clothes are really nice, fashionable, and they last for quite a while. They also fit me really well, which is nice :). I love their shirts and can't wait until I lose enough weight to wear the striped railroad jeans I bought from there (on sale for $14!). I could spend soooo much money there....Favorite Everything Store:
Target! There's a new Super Target near my work and I could go there and buy stuff every day. Need stuff for the kitchen? Go to Target! Need stuff for the bedroom/bathroom/living room/medicine cabinet/fridge/etc? Go to Target! They have practically everything and I love it! I really feel like going there now... :P
Ok, I guess that's all for now... I'm going to try to find some pictures of this stuff... I'll post them when I find them :D.



2 comments:
Brittany's favorite things still consist of...
1. The Napping Club
2. Wheat Thins
3. Getting Speeding Tickets. (&$@!)
4. And recieving scholarhips in the amount of $.01....
I am sorry it took me so long to reply to the comment you left on my blog. I guess I didn't notice it. Blogspot is suppossed to send me notifictaions but I don't get them. Anway, email me about designing and I would love to help you if you are still interested. lauriesscraps(at)live(dot)com
Post a Comment