"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stress-less!

Good morning :). This week (thus far) has been fairly stress-free. I just hope it stays that way :). We have our finances pretty much in-line and we've gotten some of our clothes packed up. We got the appraisal results for our house and they're saying the value is $260,000!!! That means when we move in that we'll have about $70,000 of equity in the house automatically, which is pretty awesome! :)

We're going to Oregon next week to spend Christmas with my family, so if you could keep us in your prayers, I'd really appreciate it. They got a cold snap up there this week and temperatures (from what I can see on the weather report) are dipping down below 0 (brr!). We'll have to pack lots of clothes that we can layer and be extra careful when we're driving from Boise to John Day. I'm praying that the roads will be dry and that there won't be any ice! The trip usually takes about 3 hours, but it'll probably take us closer to 4 (or more), because we will be driving very carefully. Besides that, though, I'm really excited about going home! Only 6 more days!!! Ooh, that means I need to finish up my Christmas shopping in the next few days. Turds.

Well, I guess that's about it. I'm going to head out to get some lunch, but I'll be back soon with more to ramble about :). Have a great day!

No comments: