"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stress and Prayer

Hey everyone. Man, it's been a stressful past couple of days. Yesterday at work was the worst, because we're working with our lender to get everything figured out for our mortgage... and I'm the one who gets to make all the phonecalls/arrangements, ask all the questions, relay information to Jason, etc. and it started to really get to me. My face is breaking out and I keep getting headaches and I'm not really sure whether it's from not drinking enough caffeine or getting enough sleep or if it's the stress. I'm going to say it's all 3 (plus Christmas shopping). Anyway, I'll just say that Jason and I are going to be beyond broke at the end of this month because we're going to need more money than we thought to close on the house and Jason's parents aren't able to give us as much as they had originally planned. I hate money. I've said it a million times, but I really hate it... so I guess I can't be the root of all evil :D. Hehe, anyway, if you all could please pray for money to grow really quickly for us, I'd really appreciate it :). We should have barely enough in our account, but that means we have to do all our Christmas shopping with our credit cards, which we hate doing. Oh well... we'll be in a house soon and I think that'll help my state of mind a lot :).

I have one more very serious prayer request for you. Apparently one of Jason's and my (grammar?) friend was planning on killing himself today. I don't know why... things seem to be going really well for him right now... but his plan was stopped by a few people. I don't know what the situation is right now with him... if he's at home alone or if he's with family or friends, but please pray for him. His name is Josh and his nickname is Cookie... he's a really super great guy and we would be devastated if he took his own life. Lord, please protect him and cover him with your love!!!

Please pray :). Love you all :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for him! and you need to just stop all the stress, this is the fun stuff! (house, money) God has you covered!