Everything went smoothly with our HVAC "inspection" yesterday. It looks like the filters need to be changed soon, but I can buy them from my work for $1 each :D. Our real inspection is tonight, so hopefully everything will look good. Yesterday when I went to the house for the HVAC stuff, I was so happy to be there :D. It seems like I love the house even more each time I go there. I can't wait until we can move in and call it ours!!! We just have a huge sense of relief about being in the place we're at right now. We've been looking for a house for over a year and a half, sacrificed a lot (my car, our privacy, etc.) so that we could clean things up financially, and now we're actually buying a house! God is so good :). He gets all the credit for this! He kept us out of trouble when we found a house we thought we wanted... He helped us to plan our finances and get things paid off... He dropped this house into our laps when we thought we wanted another house (yes, again), and He gave us patience, wisdom, and peace with our decision :). What a great guy! :) He'll be our first visitor once we're moved in :D.
Anyway, things are really looking up for us and I feel so incredibly blessed :). We just have to get through this and next week... then go to Oregon for Christmas vacation... then get through the last week in the month and we should be good-to-go! We have a lot of stuff to get together (loan stuff, insurance stuff, etc.), but we're trying to take it step-by-step. Some days I feel really stressed out... other days I can feel it melting off... I just hope I don't have a mental breakdown before this is all over, ha!
I'll be posting a facebook event when we get closer to the end of the month: Snooks' Moving Party! or something like that... and everyone's invited! It'll be exciting. Besides, exercise (lifting heavy things?) increases endorphins, which means everyone helping us will be happy. Who would want to miss that? Not I.
Ok, I'm done for now. I'll be back soon with more exciting house info :P.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment