"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Layout!

Hey everybody, I hope you like the new layout. I made it yesterday and I really like it :D (not to pat myself on the back or anything) :D. Anyway, Jason and I are about to head out to his company's Christmas party, but I wanted to stop in and give you a little update. The seller finally signed the contract on Friday, so we are officially under contract. It's a good feeling!!! I haven't been nearly as stressed out or nervous since I got the news :). We're going to get our inspection next week, so I'll have to come back and let you know how it all went.

Welp, it's time to go. Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this the most snow you'll get all year? hee hee
I know I sound like a hillbilly - but does it snow in Georgia?

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love it!! I love the whole christmas theme!! and I like that Jason job still has a Christmas Party..and not Holiday gathering!! It's CHRISTMAS people!!! Not Happy Holidays!!!

Anonymous Brit