"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy!

Wow, time flies! It's been 2 weeks since I got on here last. So much has happened and I promise to try to fill you in on everything soon, but all I have time for now is a short note :).

Jason and I are heading down to Atlanta in an hour to close on our house! God is so good and we are so excited! We're going to have our own house! :) We've been waiting for this for a really long time, so we're really happy to have everything moving into place (double meaning not intended) ;). Anyway, if you could please be praying for everything to go smoothly for us and for the process to not be stressful, we would really appreciate it. Also, as a side note, please pray for my sister's health, my brother Adam's safety, and my other brother Ethan's steps to be on the straight and narrow path :). It was great spending time with my family last week, but there wasn't nearly enough time!!! Speaking of time, I've gotta go, but I'll take lots of pictures of the house while we're moving in and post them on here and facebook as soon as I can :).

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve! :)

No comments: