It took me about 3 days to read the first book (about 500 pages) and last night I read about 140 pages of the new book. These are so addicting! I'm even more embarrassed, though, because I skimmed ahead in the book. I was losing interest just a little bit and wanted to check on something and then I got stuck and kept skimming... skimming... skimming until I was at the end of the book. Woops! I'm going back to page 141, though, to read everything so that I don't miss any details. And there are at least 1 or 2 more books after this one, so I don't feel quite as bad for skipping forward. I have to read the next book to really find out what happens.
Yep, I have just effectively justified my actions so I can now read on without any guilt.
Here's the New Moon book cover, just in case you're curious:



No comments:
Post a Comment