Yes, I finished "New Moon" yesterday and have already read half of the next book, "Eclipse" (about 270 pages). All I have to say about these books right now is that Jacob is getting on my nerves... and also how Bella is always such a pushover with him. She has Edward, for goodness sakes! Anyway... oh, and they need to get on with the transformation already. It's taking too long. And Bella needs to stop being so emotional. I've never heard of a girl crying so much! Ok, I'm done :D. I still love the books, though :D. I bought the fourth one at Target yesterday, so I'll probably start it tomorrow.
Yes, I've been extremely tired the past two weeks, but that's just because of everything that's been going on (funeral, driving all over Atl., going to the Petit le Mans, working, etc.)... NOT because of any kind of bun in any kind of oven ;). I always have to laugh when it's suggested or assumed that I'm pregnant, but not yet.... I'd like to know first when it does happen, though ;). Don't worry, Aunt Shi! :) I'll let you know after Jason and my parents know :).
Jason and I bought some stock yesterday. I was a little nervous, but he wanted to try it just to see what happens. After all, stock is super cheap right now, so it's the perfect time to dip in there! I just hope the company doesn't go belly-up now that we're shareholders :D. That would stink.
Nothing planned for this weekend. I'm meeting with my buddy, Brittany tonight for dinner at PF Chang's and that should be fun :D. I was just thinking last night that I could really go for some Chinese food and then I remembered our dinner tonight... I almost forgot! Whew! Thanks for the text, by the way (Brit) :). Other than that, though, I think I'm just going to stay at home to read and clean things up. I might do some house hunting online too.
Welp, I hope you all have a great weekend! Shouldn't daylight savings time be coming up soon? Hmmmm...
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment