Today's post is a little more mellow than yesterday's :). I saw this video on the news about a month ago and I thought it was really interesting. Bill Rancic was The Apprentice's season one winner and here is his opinion of the candidates' economic policies:
What a busy week it's been... and this weekend is going to be even more busy :P. We're going to look at another house tomorrow that I'm really excited about. I think I might've already mentioned that it's almost right on the edge of Lake Lanier... it's only a block away or so... and coincidentally it's also a few houses down from the house we rented for our honeymoon. Craziness! I'll let you know how it goes :). We're also house-sitting this weekend and hosting (at their house) our church home group they have there once a month. It should be fun. Our theme this month is going to be Cajun food :D. We're making some stuff called "low country boil" and it's so yummy! If you want to try it yourself, go to www.foodnetwork.com and look it up. It's a Paula Deen recipe, so you know it's gotta be good ;).
Jason and I just got invited to go to a Braves game tonight vs. the Mets. It should be fun... we're going with 4 other people from church and we usually have a good time together... I have to remember to bring the camera, though. I hope the battery is full! Hmmm... and I have to do a quick load of laundry when I get home. My list just keeps getting longer and longer! Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back with an update sometime this weekend :).
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment