It's kind-of funny when I keep my umbrella in my car, just in case it starts raining and I need to use it.... yet... when I'm at work and it starts raining... my umbrella is in my car. Kinda defeats the purpose of having it, dontcha think? :P
I'm feeling kinda crappy today. My head has been hurting since I woke up and I think it's from a combination of allergies and lack of sleep. I thought it would go away if I drank some caffeine, but it hasn't. I've even been drinking a lot of water along with it and that doesn't seem to be helping much either. Ugh. I just want to go home and go back to bed. I'm so glad that tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in! I do need to change the oil in my car... I have a coupon for a free one at Kauffman Tire, but I think I might just go buy the stuff and do it myself (or Jason can do it for me) :D. For some reason, I don't like having other people (besides Jason or my dad or myself) changing my oil. To me, it's simpler to just do it at home and avoid waiting around for someone else to do it. I need to vacuum my car and clean it out anyway, so maybe I'll just reserve the weekend for car maintenance.
Tomorrow we're celebrating Mother's Day and Liesa's and Grandma's birthdays with the whooooole family (grandparents, aunts/uncles, etc.). I guess they didn't want to go out to eat last Sunday because all of the restaurants were packed for Mother's Day. I hope we go someplace good and not the Golden Corral *gag*.
Jason has to go to Indiana on Sunday after church. I think he decided to drive up there this time instead of fly. I'd probably rather fly, but he does that all the time, so it's probably nice for a change. I did really enjoy driving through Kentucky when I worked at Wesleyan and had to travel everywhere for college fairs. I really wanted to go to Abraham Lincoln's birthplace, but it was too far out of the way. Someday I'd like to take a road trip around the country and stop anywhere we feel like... no time frames, no budget... I doubt that'll ever happen, though.
House update: no new updates :D. We still haven't really done anything to move forward, but please keep us in your prayers! We need as much help/guidance as we can get :). I'll let you know as soon as we take that first step :).
My back hurts from sitting here typing, so I think I'm gonna go walk around the warehouse for a few minutes :P.
Have a good weekend and I'll be back with more soon :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Lex,
Sounds like a Jonas Day! sorry :(
I think we have to have them so that we enjoy the good ones when we get them!
Why don't you put some pictures of where you work on your blog? I would love to see(visually) some of the place you go to and where you work ect...zIt help to put you in the situations you talk about!
So more pictures and do have a Great Holiday Weekend OK! Love ya Auntie Shi :)
Post a Comment