Hello again! It's been a week since my last post... sorry 'bout that. I've been meaning to get on here, but every day something seems to come up. Hopefully this weekend I'll have enough time to post a "Review" blog. I'll include the following categories: Book, Movie(s), skincare, make-up, and anything else I can think of or you can suggest :).
For now, though, I have to keep this short, so I'll just say that earlier this week I got a nice surprise at work. I'm not going to post it, but if you want to know what it was, please e-mail me and I'll tell you :). My e-mail is alexissnooks@gmail.com, by the way. Umm... other than that, we're closing our books for the month today, so it's been a pretty busy week. I have to wrap up everything and make sure all of my paperwork is updated and plugged into the system before we can do anything next week. Also, we finally hired a new dispatcher/customer service person - her name is Takila (pronounced "tequila") and so far, she's been awesome. I'm really glad she's here, because she's a fast learner and it'll take a lot of unnecessary work off of my hands.
Well, I need to eat lunch and get back to work, but there's one final thing I need to mention. A few days ago, one of Steven Curtis Chapman's adopted daughters was killed. One of his sons was driving down their gravel driveway and he accidentally hit her with the car. Their family has created a blog for comments, etc. and it has a video of Steven and his daughter together. It'll be labeled (on the side of this page) as "In Memory of Maria". Please check it out and comment if you feel led to do so. Also, please keep their family in your prayers.
God bless and have a safe and fun Memorial Day :). Remember the reason for the holiday...
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment