"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson
Friday, May 23, 2008
Pictures!
I've had a request to post some more pictures, so I'll try my best to put a few good ones up :).
Here's my office/desk (and the place where I post most of my blogs):
Hmmmm... I don't really have any other pictures that are new, but I'll try to take some more soon!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
thanks for the pic Lex :) Now I can see you their working away!
also I gave your blog site to my sister amy and she has a blog that I think you might like, its about our family (mine) any way there is always stuff with my girls in it and I thouhg you might like to read some of it too? http://amygenn.blogspot.com/
you always have such great stuff on yours I want to share it with her so I hope you do not mind! love ya Auntie shi-
I'm 32, from Eastern Oregon, moved to Georgia for a boy, got married, bought a house, have a very special son who is 4 years old and a sassy 18 month old daughter :).
Re: Blog Sales - I have sold over 100 items (Facebook & blog sales) and swapped over 200 items (makeupalley - all positive transactions).
1 comment:
thanks for the pic Lex :) Now I can see you their working away!
also I gave your blog site to my sister amy and she has a blog that I think you might like, its about our family (mine) any way there is always stuff with my girls in it and I thouhg you might like to read some of it too?
http://amygenn.blogspot.com/
you always have such great stuff on yours I want to share it with her so I hope you do not mind!
love ya Auntie shi-
Post a Comment