Sorry it's been a couple of days (again) since my last post. It's been a really crazy week and I was up almost all night last night with the flu (or something resembling it). I stayed home from work because I didn't get any sleep and I was physically drained (and still in some pain) from all the fun I had :P. I added a playlist to the side of my blog so that you can listen to some tunes while you're reading :). I tried to pick some of my favorite songs and ones that won't be too loud or crazy. I hope you like them.
In other news, Jason and I have decided to move forward with buying a house. We're meeting with a realtor from our church this weekend so that we can start negotiations. I'm pretty excited about it, but at the same time I'm a little scared and nervous. Please pray for us. We need as much guidance and wisdom as we can get :). I guess I should probably tell my parents the news... although I don't think they'll be too happy about it. I keep telling them that we're going to move closer, but I just don't know when that'll happen. I hope they'll be patient and realize that the time has to be right for us before we pack up and move north. I wish it was that easy.....
Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now, because I'm sleep deprived and I have to go to work tomorrow. Have a good one and I'll be back soon to write those reviews I promised :).
p.s. - please leave a comment if you ever read my blog... it's nice to know who's out there :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Lex,
You sound tired and a little depressed, hope sleep helps!
Buying a house can be fun! and scary...sorry for all your stress...keep your your focus on Christ and he will take care of your parents! they are big kids! even if we want our kids close it is important for them to do what is good for there lives not ours! stay strong and wear your knee's out in prayer! love ya :)
You can read me like a book! Yeah, it's been a rough week... very physically and emotionally draining. I'm ready for everything to settle down. I definitely need to spend some time in prayer, though, so that should ease the stress :). Thanks for the encouragement :).
Post a Comment