"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Holy moley, this kid can sing!

Ok, for those of you who know me, you probably know that I'm not the biggest fan of opera music, however.... I saw a clip of this kid on the tv the other night and I have to say he has a great gift! Here's a video of his audition for Britain's Got Talent:



Here's another video of him performing in the Carlisle Cathedral:



Pretty crazy, huh?! Anyway, other than that, I just wanted to say Happy May Day and don't forget that Mother's Day is coming up on May 11th. Get her somethin' good! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shouldn't it be "Mrs. Lexie's Blog"?

Lex said...

Wouldn't that make it look like my last name is Lexie? I guess I could change it to Mrs. Snooks' blog... but... that makes me sound old. Fine. I'll change it.