"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Page Updates & Smith Family

I hope you all like my new layout. I wanted something a little different than before and I had fun coming up with the colors and stuff. I've added a few things to the side of the page, including a couple of polls, some other people's blogs (and random websites) I've come across, and some info about me (if you don't already know me). If you have any suggestions of things I can add, please let me know. Oh! I also enabled commenting from anyone who reads this... so you don't have to be a member of blogspot to write notes now :). Feel free to give me feedback!... about anything!!!

As I mentioned above, there are links on the side of my page to a few other blogs. I highly recommend that you look at at least the first one... it's the story of the Smith family and the loss of their newborn baby on April 7. Todd Smith is part of the Christian group Selah, so the story has been spreading like wildfire. I just happened to come across his wife's blog and it has been an incredible blessing. Also, I came across the following video of their story (see below)... I know it's a little long, but it's a great testament to God's love and healing. Please watch the video, read the blog, and keep the Smith family in your prayers. P.s. - you'll probably want to have a box of tissues handy before watching or reading their story.

Smith Family Story from Matthew Singleton on Vimeo.

God bless you and have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not beleive no one has commented ! I feel so lucky to be the first one! You keep on giving us this great inspiring stuff ok! I need it, keeps me thinking on the right level!!!!