I have horrible baby fever!!!! I can hardly stand it anymore. It has been really hard to ignore, especially since quite a few friends on facebook are announcing that they're pregnant... or that they're about to give birth. It's craziness! Either God put something in everybody's water or something really cooky is going on. Either way, I want a drink!
As I said in my previous post, I'm really not happy with my body right now. I have gained way too much weight and I feel and look horrible. I'm changing things now and doing a pretty decent job of it so far, but I still can't muffle my desire to have a baby. Especially since my sister had her hysterectomy and she has been having a really hard time dealing with the fact that she can't biologically have anymore kids :(.
I guess I really just want to take the next step in life. I've always wanted a big family and I actually thought I was going to start earlier than age 27 :P. I could go on for days talking about this, so I'm going to stop here, but I just had to vent somewhere.
Oh, I forgot about my blog title... there is a light at the end of the tunnel!... a tunnel that I'll be walking/exercising through for months. Jason said he doesn't have a problem with starting a family when I'm comfortable with my body. I don't know if that's even possible, but I'm going to work my hardest to get there! Please keep me in your prayers... I know I'll need to be pushed and encouraged to lose weight! I have a great goal to reach now, so I'm excited about getting there :).
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment