Thursday, June 11, 2009
Just a few things...
Megan Fox going off on conservatives
You know, I really don't understand why celebrities think they can bash whoever they want. Just because they are more well-known than the average person doesn't mean they can use that to slam people who don't believe what they do. It's true that I don't agree with most liberals on the issues, but I at least try to be civil in my disagreement. Most liberal celebrities (repetitive, I know) don't even care about offending people who disagree with them. Outside of the political argument, think of it this way: approximately 50% of the people in the US are conservative. So by bashing conservatives, they could potentially be losing 50% of their viewers/fans, therefore losing 50% of their profits/"salaries". Why would they do that?! It's just stupid... but it happens so often, I really can't vouch for their intelligence.
Go Jon Voight, Go!
And here's an article/video from the other end of the spectrum. I really admire this guy. He goes against the grain and I respect him for that.
Check out bighollywood.breitbart.com for new articles daily. It's a really cool website and also quite refreshing! Great for summer, right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am on your side! Keep up researching for me, I love what you find..we Love Glen Beck also...and do not get me started on Joe when you mention all the crap about the actors and there right to blab...he can go on and on and on...But you pretty much summed it up short and sweet! oxox
I was listening to the radio the other day and I enjoyed listening to a smart well educated person speaking.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that person was Jon Voigt.
Maybe there is hope for Hollywood. Ok... probably not. LOL!
RC
Post a Comment