I decided to follow my aunt Shiela's post and write 100 things about me. Sounds fun, but hard! Let's see how I do :).
1. I live in Georgia.
2. I was born and raised in Oregon.
3. I don't drink sweet tea ;).
4. I have a Great Dane puppy named Magnum.
5. I miss my family in Oregon a lot.
6. I eventually want to have 3 or 4 kids :).
7. I got married when I was 23... we were both virgins :D.
8. I'm exactly 3 months older than my husband.
9. I'm about 5'7"... 8" on a good day ;).
10. I've lost about 20 lbs. since the second week of January.
11. I wear size 10 or 11 in shoes... yes, I've been called Sasquatch many times ;).
12. Even though I have large feet, I'm not really a fan of swimming. I'd rather "soak".
13. I'm allergic to some pollen, but that's about it.
14. I love strawberries.
15. I love tomatoes.
16. I love raspberries!
17. One of my favorite things to do is bake and come up with new recipes.
18. I started a new blog (see sidebar) because of my baking hobby!
19. I love seeing new scenery.
20. I love American history... I almost majored in it in college.
21. I love to embroider.
22. I majored in Business Management in college.
23. I went to 3 different colleges in 3 different states.
24. I played volleyball, basketball, and threw the javelin (track) in high school.
25. I also played volleyball in college.
26. I tore my right ACL 2+ times in sports.
27. I had reconstructive surgery on my ACL in 2004.
28. I have blue eyes.
29. I wear contacts, but not colored ones.
30. I was prom queen my senior year of high school.
31. I fought wildfires during 2 summers of college.
32. My husband is an engineer and he's super smart!
33. Jason (husband) is about 6'3" tall.
34. I am a registered Republican (*gasp!*)
35. I am 26 years old.
36. I was born on Thanksgiving.
37. I was born 1 hour late (1:00 am... due the day before)
38. My birthday falls on Thanksgiving every 11 years.
39. I love watching shooting stars.
40. I hate bugs... more specifically roaches, spiders, centipedes, and silverfish.
41. I love the book of Philippians.
42. I want to read the Chronological Bible... hopefully I will someday!
43. I was in choir when I was a kid, but I'm not sure if that talent carried over into adulthood.
44. I would love to learn how to play an instrument.
45. I'm pretty shy at first, but I warm up quickly :).
46. I'm stubborn. Very stubborn.
47. My favorite colors are pink and blue.
48. I have long blonde hair.
49. I've always liked my name.
50. My parents got my first name from a character in the movie "Ice Castles"
51. My middle name is from my dad... Kendall (his name is Ken)
52. I have bad teeth... soft from acid reflux :P.
53. I want to open up my own bakery, but I'm not sure if I have the guts.
54. I love getting mail... any kind but junk.
55. I look up to my sister.
56. I love sending presents to my nephews.
57. My younger brother just graduated from police academy and I'm so proud of him!
60. My youngest brother is a junior in high school and I'm praying he'll get an athletic scholarship for college!
61. I can't wait to see my grandpa in heaven :).
62. My first vehicle was an '83 suburban... it backfired.
63. I stress out way too much.
64. I enjoy doing laundry, but not folding it. Is that weird?
65. I'm a people-pleaser.
66. My name means "helper of mankind"
67. I love Michael Buble's music!
68. I love old movies from the 30's-50's
69. I saw Fireproof the other night and loved it!
70. I hate movies that portray adultery as something that's socially acceptable.
71. I love reading books.
72. Kristen Heitzmann is one of my favorite Christian authors.
73. I'm a makeup addict.
74. My favorite brands of makeup are MAC and Prescriptives.
75. I won 10+ coloring contests when I was little... the kinds that were actually judged, not randomly drawn prizes :).
76. I hate the car that I'm driving now... I think it's a mutual feeling, because it screeches while I'm driving. It's a horrible sound.
77. My heritage is mainly Swedish and German.
78. I'm very pale!
79. I never really tan... just burn.
80. The older I get, the more emotional I get... I actually cry when I watch tv shows now! :P
81. I can't wait to see heaven!
82. I wish Georgia didn't have fire ants so that I could walk barefoot and lie in the grass.
83. I wish Abraham Lincoln was still alive... I would love to hear him speak!
84. I have one of the craziest yet best families in the world :).
85. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas....So much family to savor! (me too, Shi!)
86. I hate wearing glasses... they give me a headache.
87. I get to wear casual clothes every day to work :D.
88. I wear flip-flops in the winter
89. I type about 80 words per minute
90. I love days when it's 70 degrees outside with blue skies, green grass, flowers in bloom, and a fresh breeze.
91. I used to rollerskate all the time and imagined myself competing in the olympics in speed skating :P.
92. I love sunflower seeds and croutons on my salad.
93. My favorite dressings are honey mustard and thousand island.
94. I love shopping at Ann Taylor Loft, New York & Company, Gap, and White House Black Market.
95. I love outlet malls!
96. I have large hands... I call them "Man hands" (i.e. Seinfeld "man hands" episode) :P
97. I was great at spelling bees in school... I went on to the district competition multiple times.
98. I used to have a navel piercing, but took it out because I couldn't take care of it when I was a firefighter :P.
99. I get really choked up when I see soldiers in the airport... I want to hug them all!
100. I admire everyone in my family for one reason or another :).
If anyone who reads this has a blog, please post this with 100 of your facts! I'd love to read them :).
Have a beautiful and blessed weekend! :)
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hi Lex. I enjoyed reading about you. :) That was fun.
How funny that you havev large feet and your Aunt has small feet. ha! The foot size thing is beginning to really crack me up! ha ha ha!
A firefighter huh? That's very interesting.
I understand stubborness...I wish I didn't.
I don't like putting laundry away. Take FOREVER!
Flip-flops, you're my kind of gal! If I can't go barefoot, I choose flip flops.
Glad I came over! Link up to the 100 things post on my blog if you want to. :)
Lynnette
That was a sloppy post that I didn't proof! Ugh! I meant to say have not havev and "takes forever" not "take forever". Sorry I was messy!
Hi Lex, Nice to meet you and to read you 100 list.
I loved Fireproof too, and also Facing the Giants. I am with you,...I hate it when movies have adultery and unfaithfuness. Way too many of them do.
I like to read too and I don't think I have ever read any of Kristen Heitzmann's books,...I will check her out. Thanks!
Come on over to my blog and read my list of 100 Random things if you have time.
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
I love your site. I popped on over here from Lynnette Kraft's Dancing Barefoot. This is a great list. Congrats on loosing the weight. I so agree with #99. They do so much for us and give so much for us. By the way I feel the same way about firefighters and police officers. Thank you for serving.
Blessings
Hi Lex,
I think I learned a little more about that I did not know! You were a Beautiful young girl when you moved away and now you are a Beautiful Women! I am very proud of you. P.s...I love outlet malls also! hehehe Love ya Auntie Shi~
Same here for #78!! We are tranparent my friend!! Like the fish they sometimes sale at Walmart!! hehehe LOVE!
Brit
Hey Lex,
What colors would like your Temari to be? and I make them in various sizes...? I am trying to get a market for them, but for a gift! just let me know...love ya Shi~
Post a Comment