Hey everyone, I'm not going to write much because I'm going to be posting my first VIDEO BLOG!!! Yay! I know you're all probably ecstatic, right? ;) Anyway, sorry it took me so long to put this up. I apparently can't upload videos at home, because our Internet connection is so slow. I tried uploading this video on Friday night and by Sunday night, it still hadn't finished, so I canceled it and had to upload it at work. Anywho, I'm going to finish writing now. I hope you enjoy the video. If not, I'm sorry.... I was bored, so it just kinda happened :). Have a good day!
p.s. - Let me know if you want me to talk about anything else. I like make-up, so it's easy for me to talk about... and I get frustrated when I talk about politics, so I'm trying to avoid that topic altogether :).
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Two thumbs way up!! This vlog gets my seal of approval!! :) :)
A vlog!!!!! Very cool!
Makeup isn't really my thing LOL! But I love the idea. Please do one on politics!
RC
Post a Comment