"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Third Post Today!

Wow, I should take a picture of this moment. It's been months (or maybe never?) since I posted 3 times in a day. I'm taking a break from make-up and moving on to another topic - dresses. Jason and I are going to a wedding at the end of March and I'd like to find a cute dress to wear to it. I have a couple of ideas, but nothing for sure yet. My first idea is to go to the White House Black Market outlet store up at the North Georgia Premium Outlets and see what they have up there... remember I got my dress there that I wore at Adam's wedding last summer. I would post a picture, but I don't think I have any on this computer, so I'll try to do that when I go home. Anyway, it was originally something like $130 and I got it for $30 :). Not a bad deal, huh ;).

My other idea is to order a dress from Chadwicks. I've had mixed experiences with this place. A couple of the things I ordered from them were awesome, but a couple things were pretty awful. It's very hit-or-miss. I saw a dress in their most recent catalog, though, that looks adorable. I think I could probably pull it off:



Isn't that cute?! It's on sale for $49.99 and I found a 10% off coupon on www.currentcode.com. Check that website out, by the way... it's awesome! Anyway, the problem with ordering the dress is that I can't try it on and I don't know what the material feels like, etc. I think I might start at WHBM and see if they have anything for a really good price and if not, I'll order the Chadwicks dress and see how that looks. Oh, there's also an Ann Taylor (Factory) store in the outlets, so I might check that out too. I know the regular AT stores usually have cute dresses, but they're so expensive that I've never tried any on :).

What do you think? Do you know of any places where I can find a cute deal? :)

No comments: