"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Smoky Eye!

I know this is my 4th post, which is insane, but I had to share my handiwork with you. When I got home from work, I got up the guts to do an eyeshadow look that lollipop26 (her blog is listed in my favorites) did a tutorial for on youtube last week. I used MAC eyeshadow colors "Tempted", "Woodwinked", and "Print"... it's really shiny, so it was hard to take pictures of it, but I'll post them below :D. Pardon my hair... I was lazy again (as I am every weekday) and my bags were in my eyes, so I sprayed them to the side. Looks a little funny :P.





I'm so proud of myself! I'm not afraid to use the colors that I bought :D. I think I'll be doing this look a lot :).

Here's the youtube video where I got the idea from.

No comments: