So I think I have a little problem. I've been almost obsessed with makeup lately.... youtube tutorials, product reviews, etc. It's been horrible. I look at makeup online all the time and try to figure out what would go best with my skin tone or what would just be fun in general. Last week, I ordered 3 eyeshadows from MAC Cosmetics on ebay... the names of them are "Retrospeck", "Gleam", and "Beautymarked". Since that apparently wasn't enough, I went to a MAC counter yesterday and bought "Antiqued", "Tempting", and "Woodwinked". I also went to CVS and bought a new double-ended brush and some Neutrogena blush. Umm... I think that's just about it. Oh, nope. It's not. I also ordered some mineral eyeshadow samples from heartbreaker cosmetics (they were only $1 each) and I should be getting those in the mail really soon. I'm excited about trying them, but I really need to get a grip! We just bought a house and we have bills to pay! I'm going to have to give Jason my credit card so that I stop buying all of this stuff. The good thing is that I'm actually wearing the stuff instead of putting it in my drawer and thinking, "hmm... those are really pretty colors". I'm getting a little more daring and adventurous with makeup, but I still love the natural look!
There are a couple more things I'd like to buy... I'll probably wait until next month. I really want a liquid or gel eyeliner, because the pencil liner I'm using doesn't last all day. I'd also like to try some Smashbox foundation primer. The kind I want has a green tint, which is supposed to neutralize redness. This would be great for me, especially in the summer when I get really flushed and when my makeup starts melting off halfway through the day. Other than those things, I think I'm good for now. I have lots of colors to play around with and not much money, so there ya go :).
How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Anything planned for this upcoming weekend? Jason's birthday is on the 25th, so I invited his family over on Saturday afternoon to eat his chocolate cinnamon torte. It's a birthday tradition for him. The torte is about 32 layers of cocoa whipped cream and a cinnamon cookie. I've helped his mom make it for the past 2 years and it takes a lot of time and work. I'm going to make it on Friday, so I'll try to take lots of pictures.
Other than that, there isn't much going on. I have a dentist appointment at 3:00 today to get 3 fillings... yes, 3. I'm not excited about it. Then I have to go back in March or April to get a crown. Awesome, huh? I have horrible teeth.
Ok, that's all for now. I'm going to do a little work before going to lunch. Have a good one! :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment