Just wanted to let you all know (even though it's pretty obvious) that I made myself a new layout from a freebie kit over at Laurie's Scraps (thanks again, Laurie!). Let me know what you think. I love the header, but I'm thinking about changing the background a little bit. The pattern turned out a little bigger than I imagined it... does it look like camo? I might play around with it just to make it smaller, but other than that, I like it :).
I forgot to tell you on Monday what my weight loss was for last week... I lost another 4 pounds! That brings the total up to 7lbs in about 2 weeks. My jeans are loose and I've been wearing some old shirts already. I feel so much better! I still have a long way to go, but it's a good start :). I'll post another update next Monday. I'm hoping for at least another 4 pounds.
Have a great night and I'll try to post again tomorrow :).
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LOVE, love, love the new header.
I agree, the background could use a little tweaking. :)
I can't wait to figure out how to do this! I'm slowly starting to understand PhotoShop!
Post a Comment