"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Friday, January 23, 2009

Better Background?

Poop! I just wrote a new post and my computer messed up so it got deleted. Anyway, I just put up a new background and I like it a lot better. What do you think? Do you like it? Should I try something else? Should I give up altogether? ;) I'll probably be leaving this one up for a while, so I hope you can handle looking at it :).

Have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Looks great! I love it! Good job!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah - that is great! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lex, love it! Do not have the attitude of giving up sweet neice! You are to important to my daily regeim! (w/s)! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I like it!! and I'm soooo impressed with this diet you are doing!! Way to go...I have no self control...it's sad...hehehe