Good morning :). I hope you like my new layout... I made it myself! Yep, I figured out how and it's a lot of fun :). I'm even working on another new one :D.
Anyway, we still haven't moved forward with the house, because we should have time to wait on it. We'll probably meet sometime this week to put the offer in and then go forward from there.
Last night we went over to a friend's house from church for a going away party for another couple and that was a lot of fun. We got asked to housesit for them this weekend, so we said ok... any chance to get away for a couple of days is nice :). Oh, and they have a big Newfoundland, so we get to hang out with him all weekend too :).
I think I need to go shopping sometime soon... anyone want to go? :D
Have a good day! I'll be back again soon...
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Everything sounds like it's going great!! I'm soooo happy for you Lexie! and I'll call you about our date in October. I was going to see if you, me, and Sarah could get together for dinner maybe on the 10th of Oct! it's a Friday!! See you soon!!
LOVE you!! ~ Britt
Post a Comment