"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wow...

What a trip! Jason and I just got back from our vacation to Oregon late Tuesday night and I have so much to write about! Work has been insane... I've been trying to catch up and we're closing our books for the month tomorrow, which means triple stress! I probably won't be able to write anything until after work on Friday or possibly even on Saturday. I have pictures, stories, shout-outs, and lots of other stuff to write, so I hope you'll forgive me for being MIA the past couple of days. I desperately need a vacation to recuperate from our vacation! :) I can't wait until next weekend, though, because it's Labor Day (and our 2 year wedding anniversary!!!). Hopefully we'll get a chance to relax and do nothing then :). Anyway, I'm about to fall asleep while sitting here, so I'll wrap this up for now. I'll be back with all the fun stuff from our trip as soon as I can :). Have a good night!

No comments: