Greetings! I'm back once again to grace you all with some more random blogness. And while I'm at it, I must point out that it's fun to make up new words ("blogness"). I'll see if I can come up with anymore :D.
Jason and I had a pretty good weekend. Not very eventful, though, I guess. I taught our Sunday school class this week and my lesson was on "purpose" or more specifically, "the purpose of life" and why God made mankind. It was fun to teach, because I found some videos online that supported my points along the way. They were a little surprised to be watching a video about Heroes (the tv show), a youtube video from a Jerusalem missionary organization where they asked people on the street "what is the purpose of life?", and the last video was the Switchfoot music video for the song "Meant to Live". Anyway, it was fun and I really hope they got something out of it. That's the worst part of teaching the Sunday school class... is that we put so much time into coming up with a lesson with Biblical support and discussion points and at the end of class, after yelling at everyone to stop talking and pay attention, you really don't know if they heard a word you said. Sometimes I think the lessons are for me, which is fine, because at least someone heard something, but still. I know it was hard for me to absorb anything from church until I was in college, so maybe it's the same case with them. Anywho...
Just in case you haven't seen this already, I urge you to watch this and take it to heart. People need to open their eyes and get the enemy off their back, because they're being tricked!
Speaking of Kool-Aid... I think everyone needs to take this test:
http://obamatest.com/
Let me know what score you get and if you drink the Kool-Aid... what flavor is it?
Here's an interesting website too (I'm full of interestingness today):
http://nohussein.org/
And this:
Obama on the issues While you're at it, look at the other candidates! Be informed!
And this:
I want one of these!
Ok, that's all for now. I hope you're all enjoying the end of summer. Make sure to watch the Olympics! Go USA! It's been so stinkin' exciting to watch Michael Phelps, May/Walsh beach volleyball, gymnastics, etc. I've been a couch potato for the past 4 days :D.
I'll try to take lots of pictures while I'm in Oregon so that you'll know how cool it is there :). Have a good one!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Money has made Oprah, Will Smith, and Tom Cruise crazy...point of my story..I will never made money!! hehehe...nice one!
I took the obama test. Here are my results -->
You scored 18
You're an embarrassment to Barack
RC
Post a Comment