So I know it's not the weekend (like I said it would be), but I put our last car payment in the mail today :). Woohoo! I love the feeling of paying off debt... er... not the act of paying, but the feeling you get when it's PAID OFF. Praise God for his blessings :).
We had a really nice weekend. Jason got home from Minnesota really late on Thursday night, so most of the weekend involved relaxing, watching Heroes (season 2), and driving around. Oh, we went shopping too and found some great deals! It was "no sales tax" weekend for Georgia and a few other states, and most stores were having sales on top of that, so I was really happy with what we bought and the amount we paid. I got some cute (longer) shorts and capris. Jason got some dress khaki pants for the wedding.
Speaking of the wedding, it's next weekend! Craziness! I can't believe my little brother is getting married. They grow up so fast *sniff* :). I remember when I used to be able to beat him up (scrawny little punk) and now he's buff and could probably take me down in .5 seconds. I am scrappy, though, so I have that in my favor. Anyway.... I'm really looking forward to seeing my family and being "home" again :). I miss Oregon a lot, especially in the summer (no humidity, yay!), so it'll be fun to see my hair do whatever I want it to again :). Georgia humidity kills me.
If you read this, please be praying for a safe trip and safe flights for us. Also for safety for my family when they drive to pick us up and all the driving we'll have to do for the wedding, etc. It's going to be a long weekend, probably on less-than-ideal sleep, so we could use some extra protection :).
Thanks and I'll be back again soon to write more random nothings :). Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment