"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, July 31, 2008

News

Ok ok ok... I'll post the news, even though I made a mistake. I can't officially say this has "come to pass" until probably next week, but I'm already excited about it so here it is. I forgot that July has 31 days in it and that Jason and I won't get paid until tomorrow, but.....

We'll have his car paid off this weekend!!!!


I'm really excited about it. We've been looking forward to this since... well... since we bought it, really, but especially since we moved in with Jason's family at the end of last December. Now we can put all of our energy into saving up for a house and we can also figure out what kind of house we want... AND start looking for one again!

The two houses I posted in May or June are still on the market, so maybe one of them is being saved for us? Maybe not, but at least now we can pursue our next big purchase, which is pretty awesome :). I'll make sure to keep all of you informed and involved in our decisions as we move forward :).

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tho I am so happy for you, YOU ARE A PILL! I was exspecting something eles????!!!!!!

1. a house bought
2. a baby
3. ??????
4. I am the fav Aunt
5. I really am the fav Aunt!

hahahah

Congrats you guys, why to live The God Blessed Life and honor HIM in all things!!!!

Keep up the GREAT WORK !

Love ya :) ****