While it's on my mind (and before I forget all about it), I have to share the baby dream that I had last night. I just hope that I can remember most of it, because parts were pretty funny (at least to me) :).
It started off with me being full-term pregnant. I went into labor and went straight to the hospital. I was in labor for a total of 5 minutes and then the baby started coming. It took 5 minutes for the baby to come out, and then I immediately went home. So I spent a total of 10 minutes in labor/in the hospital. Ha!
We went home (to a place I didn't recognize as being "home") and were just holding our little girl. Her name was something like Angela or Ashley? I can't remember, which is funny, because some girls came over to see me and the baby a couple days later and I couldn't remember her name so that I could tell them. Then, they asked what day she was born and I couldn't remember that either! I did, however, remember that I only spent 10 minutes in the hospital (without any drugs, by the way) and they were very impressed about that... even though I didn't know anything about my baby, haha! :)
Anyway, hopefully this isn't a preview of what I'll be like as a mother in real life ;). That's just frightening. I will definitely remember my kid's name and birthday :). I hope you enjoyed this and I'll let you know if I have any other crazy baby dreams. Maybe I shouldn't have drank hot chocolate so close to bedtime???? Hmmm...
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment