"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Please Pray

I don't know if any of you follow Angie Smith's Blog, Bring the Rain, but I do and I also follow her on twitter. She recently made a post about a woman named Sara with a link to her (and her husband's) blog, so I decided to stop by to read it. I am sitting here at work heartbroken and close to tears. Please visit this blog if you have some time and read their story... I don't want to inadequately describe this family or their experiences, so I'll just post the link and let you read for yourselves:

http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/

Please keep Brady and Chloe in your prayers. They are deeply rooted in their faith, but they will need a lot of prayer and support!

Lots of love,
Lex

No comments: