Ok, I'm not really crying, but I probably could if I wanted to. Things at work are soooooo slow right now. I really do work, but I don't have enough to fill up 8 hours a day. I try to spread it out a little bit so that I don't finish everything at 8:00am and then have nothing else to do until 4:00. That means I have to find fun stuff to do. There's always spider solitaire, which is great, but gets old after a few games. I enjoy reading other people's blogs, but they don't update every 5 minutes, so I run out of things to read. I like checking up on facebook, but again, people don't update their status/post pictures/write me comments every 5 minutes, so I run out of things to look at there too. Umm... so my latest "time filler" has been to look on ebay. I did this yesterday for quite a while... and I ended up bidding on about 15 items... 15!!! Most of them are $0.99 or something, but still. It was kinda fun, but not too serious, because half of them have been outbid already and I'm not going to go any further with it. It would be really cool, though, if I could get some MAC eyeshadow/lipstick/blush, etc. for $0.99, though! Then I could go to their counter in the mall and laugh at them. I did find out, though, that an outlet mall north of here sells MAC make-up at discounted prices, woot! I don't go up there very often, but I might make a little trip just to see what they have. It probably still isn't dirt cheap, but it would be better than paying full price.
Anywho, I think I'm going to go file some stuff and organize my desk or something before I go to lunch. I really am trying to find (work-related) things to do! Maybe I can go sweep the warehouse later..... ;)
Hope you're having a great Thursday! It's almost the weekend.... hang in there :).
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment