We've seen one of the neighbor families and we got a good laugh at their expense. It's an older Asian family... and while we were looking at the house on Saturday, we looked outside and the woman (probably in her 50's) was walking backward around the cul-de-sac... it was really funny, because she was taking really slow steps and kind-of stomping. We started laughing and she looked up at us inside the house, but kept walking sloooowly. Jason says she was warming up for some Tai Chi, ha! :)
Anyway, we're really excited about the house and hopefully we'll work out a deal by next week.
Ok, I'm going to post some pictures so that you can share my excitement. The back yard is fairly small, but it has pretty big side yards to make up for it.
Here is the front of the house. It doesn't look as big as some other houses from the outside, but the inside is huge! It has a lot of space for the price:

This is a picture of the small office room/cubby next to the family room:

This is a picture of the family room from the open hallway upstairs:

This is the backyard... like I said, it's pretty shallow, but the side yards are pretty big:

Here's the kitchen. It's nice, except the last owners tried doing the tile backsplash themselves and did a horrible job. They even put grout around the outlet covers!!!... so we'll have to chisel those out with the tile and redo it :P

Please continue to pray for us to get this house! We're getting closer and I'm still really excited about it. I'm going to be talking to a couple of mortgage companies today, so hopefully we'll get some good numbers. Anyway, I'll let you know what happens :). Have a good day!



1 comment:
Beautiful Home! LOVE IT! I hope you get it!
Post a Comment