"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rainbow Conspiracy!

Hahahahaha... I can't stop laughing while I'm watching these videos. The first one is apparently serious and I just... there are no words. Watch for yourself :D.



Um, lady... we as a nation have to ask ourselves, where has public school failed us?! Apparently she never took any basic science classes. Ugh. I wonder what would happen if she put a prism in the sunlight. Woooooo... "what's wrong with the oxygen in the air?!?!" Hahaha. Anyway, this next video is a spoof on the first. Enjoy :). It makes me laugh just as much :).



I love the X Files music and the dog cracks me up :D. Whew... funny stuff :). Anyway, I hope you all get a kick out of those and please don't tell me you side with the woman or else I'll have to find you and slap you.

Have a good day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, how do you find these! that was to good!...keep it up little niece! :) love ya