I'm sure most of you have already heard about the cover of this week's US Weekly Magazine - the one with Sarah Palin, making her look like a horrible and deceitful person. If not, please go to the link above and read the story. It's absolutely horrible. I am happy about it for one reason, though... and that is this: after reading the story, scroll down to the comments. Currently there are over 6,000 comments, the majority of which are scolding the magazine for not checking their facts and for printing a story that is so unbelievably unbalanced. It looks like US Weekly has lost a good chunk of their readers because of this story alone :). It's awesome when people prove to me that I can still have faith in the people of our country :). Also, I want you to watch the video below. It's a video of Fox News' Megyn Kelly interviewing US Weekly's editor, Bradley Jacobs. Just listen to what he says!
"I don't think we can talk about all of that here"
"It's a very balanced story"
"We didn't have time to get into everything that you have mentioned"
COME ON!!! Oh my goodness. Someone please tell me how a man like him is the Editor of a magazine?! He really just makes me want to rip my hair out... gah! Trash...
Anyway, apparently this story hasn't ruined anyone's opinion of Palin - according to a recent poll (of 233,896 voters), 84% think Sarah Palin is going to make a good VP! :) And for the record, I completely agree :).
If their story in any way upsets you, please go to the following website and take action: http://boycottusweekly.com/
Oh, and if you didn't get a chance to watch her entire acceptance speech the other night, I'll post those for you. She gave one of the best speeches I've ever heard... I've already watched/listened to it twice! :)
Go Sarah Palin!!! :)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment